Hit Enter to Search or X to close
Hit Enter to Search or X to close
Last updated: 11/26/2021
Cyber Arts makes every effort to ensure compliance with applicable privacy laws, including the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), New York State Education Law 2-d, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Cyber Arts will never knowingly collect personally identifying information from children under 13, without prior verifiable parent or educator consent. In partnership with our schools, we strive to protect student’s personal information, as required by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), and to protect the personal information of students under 13 consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Any requests to review, modify, correct, or delete the personal information of a student accessing the Cyber Arts Resources can be made at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
When you create an account with the Cyber Arts Resources, we collect personal information from you in order to authenticate login information. This data is retained only for education purposes. This personal information you provide us with may include: username, email address
You can interact with some parts of the Cyber Arts Resources without creating an account or providing any personal information, and we will collect personal information from you only if you voluntarily provide it to us in connection with a registration, purchase or other use of the site.
Usage and Device Information
To provide you with a high-quality experience, certain data and non-personal identification information is automatically collected when you interact with the Cyber Arts Resources. This information includes things like location information, information about your browser or device, access times, pages viewed, and the referring link through which you accessed the Cyber Arts Resources.
Web Browser Cookies and Site Analytics
Cras id dui. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Vivamus laoreet. Praesent turpis. Nunc nulla.Praesent nec nisl a purus blandit viverra. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Curabitur vestibulum aliquam leo. Sed libero. Praesent metus tellus, elementum eu, semper a, adipiscing nec, purus.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal and non-personal information only for educational purposes, to provide you with the Cyber Arts Resources you use, and for the following:
- To respond to your comments, questions, and requests as well as to provide customer service
- To personalize and enhance your experience with our the Cyber Arts Resources
- To help us improve our site design, products, and services
- To analyze site trends, usage, and statistics
How We May Share Your Information
We may share your personal and other information in the following ways:
- With our third-party service providers who require access to such information to carry out work on our behalf such as web hosting, email delivery, credit card processing, and other services.
- If needed to protect the rights, property, and safety of us or any third party
- If needed to respond to the request of law enforcement in cases where we believe disclosure is required and/or in accordance with applicable law, regulation, or legal process
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to personally identify you
Your Rights to Your Information
You can update your customer account information, manage the way that we use and do not use your information, or request the deletion of your information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. You can review your personal data we have collected at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Websites